One of the best things about living here at Bonny Hills is the beautiful Rainbow Beach. At BIG4 Bonny Hills Holiday Park is located right on the beach – just follow the sandy track and the sounds of the ocean. Peek through the trees, and there you will find Bonny Hills’ favourite leisure spot. Here’s why we think Rainbow Beach is so good…
- It’s just so pristine and pretty!
- The fine white sands of Rainbow Beach make it great for sand castles or just digging your toes in.
- Rainbow Beach is 3km long of secluded beach making it just the right distance for a morning or afternoon stroll.
- Secluded and quite, Rainbow Beach is perfect for relaxation, sunbaking, beach cricket, flying a kite or even just reading a book.
- Rainbow Beach features a great new surf club with a beachfront bistro/restaurant – The Wauchope-Bonny Hills Surf Life Saving Club.
- Rainbow Beach offers fantastic surfing as it is a protected beach break.
- Rainbow Beach is seasonally patrolled for safe swimming during the warmer weather.
- You can stroll straight down onto the beach from the BIG4 Bonny Hills Holiday Park.
- Rainbow Beach is a romantic place for a moonlight stroll when the moon is full.
- Rainbow Beach offers barbeques, picnic tables, kids playground area and grassy areas along the foreshore.
Rainbow Beach is located at Bonny Hills, just 22 km from Port Macquarie on the NSW Mid-North Coast. BIG4 Bonny Hills Holiday Park offers a variety of family-friendly, affordable accommodation options from campsites to caravans and cabins.