DEPOSITS AND BOOKINGS
- Bookings can be made by phone, email or via our website.
- A deposit is required to confirm all bookings and can be made via credit card, Visa, Mastercard, cheque, money order or internet transfer. NO CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON ARRIVAL.
- Every effort is made to allocate your preferred site, but management reserves the right to change a site where the need arises.
- Accommodation is based on a nightly tariff and a per head count.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- 30 days notice is required for bookings during New South Wales school holidays for full refund.
- 24 hours notice is required at all other times for full refund.
- 14 days notice is required for all group bookings for full refund.
- Check in time for cabins and ensuite sites is 2pm on day of arrival and check out time is 10am on day of departure. Powered and unpowered sites check in from 12 midday.
- Prior arrangement can be made for a late check in if arriving after 6pm.
- Any damages and breakages must be paid for.
- Please respect other guests and abide by park rules. Excessive noise after 10pm will not be tolerated. You may be asked to leave the park immediately. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
SORRY NO PETS